Restorative Procedure | Dental Implants
Dental implants permanently replace the roots of lost teeth and can be expected to last many years. A key benefit of choosing dental implants over other tooth replacement systems, is that an implant connects directly to the jaw bone and functions the same as the original connection. The skilled pros at Glo can recreate bone to fuse with and support an implant. It’s important to remember that replacing a tooth with an implant and a crown, will take a few months (in typical cases) to complete the process.
Don’t wait if you’ve lost a tooth! To avoid additional complications, please come see us ASAP for an a professional and personalized recommendation.
Finding the Right Dentist
When researching cosmetic dentists for your dental implant procedure, we recommend asking these important questions to determine the quality of the provider:
- What is the dentist’s educational background and training in regard to dental implants?
- How often does the dentist work with dental implants?
- What types of dental implants does the provider offer?
- Are the porcelain crowns made in-house or outsourced to a laboratory?
- Who will attach the porcelain crown to the dental implant?
Our team is able to provide dental implant before-and-after photos for a visual reference of the results you can expect | Schedule a Free Smile Analysis