Glo Dental Studio | Reconstructive Dentistry
A Perfect Smile Deserves a Second Chance
Benefits of Dental Implants
Dental implants can help you to achieve a beautiful, complete smile without the need for dentures. Benefits of dental implants include:
- Improved ability to chew, bite, and speak
- Permanent replacement for missing teeth
- No additional maintenance required
- Customized fit; no slipping or movement along the gums
- Natural look and feel
- Improved appearance
Precision Dentures at Glo Dental Studio feature support options that come with and without implant support. This form of reconstructive dentistry is custom crafted with ultimate comfort, superb fit and with proper bite as a priority. This allows for effective function and facial aesthetics.
Restorative Porcelain Crowns or Veneers?
Porcelain crowns have proven to be strong, long-lasting and successful dental restorations. Crowns are similar to veneers and in many cases it can be easy to be confused by the differences. Thankfully, you’re choice is in good hands. Our experienced team will quickly be able to determine which cosmetic dental procedure will be most effective as your long term restorative solution.
Please see several facts below that describe key differences and click “Learn More” for more information on dental crowns.
- Lithium disilicate is the most popular and widely used material for veneers and crowns are most commonly made of zirconia.
- Veneers are generally more difficult to place than crowns, especially when matching one veneer’s color to surrounding teeth
- When veneers are placed on the stable teeth, there is minimal post-treatment tooth movement. Significant tooth movement can occur and be noticed for several weeks after crowns are placed